Saturday 16 April 2016

Stampin Up Timeless Textures & Ribbon Clearance Rack

Something you may not be aware of Stampin Up has a Clearance Rack ( click on link above and when ordering use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice) The Clearance rack is updated with all sorts of bargains and I recently picked up some gorgeous ribbon at just a few pounds, absolute bargain.

So today I thought I would use the Timless Textures background stamps and create a lovely backdrop for this card.  I stamped the sentiment using the oval dies and dimensionals to make it pop. I used two different coloured ribbons for added texture and the effect was gorgeous.

Love these fresh Spring colours, I used crushed curry which matched the ribbon and various shades of blue marina mist and island indigo and the sentiment was in night of navy.  

Have a look at the Stampin Up website as there are some many lovely things to buy. Again Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice when ordering.

Thanks for dropping by

No comments:

Post a Comment