Friday 22 April 2016

Stampin Up Working with textures and colours.

Putting a card together can be great fun, but I bet quite a few of you have sat with a blank work table just wondering where to start and what to do. So where do you start? Some start with a colour, or a piece of designer series paper. Today I decided to start with some burlap.  I adore the natural texture of the burlap ribbon (it's retiring and is on the retirement list so grab it before it's gone )

So with the piece of burlap down the centre of the card, I toned in the background using Timeless Textures a must have series of background stamps and used crumb cake. However I wanted just a splash of colour, so teamed the balloon sentiment and background spots in rose red which tied it all together.  A few pearls and candy dots and voila a card with texture, colour and depth.

All Stampin Up products are available through the link above and when ordering please use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice. Retired products are going super fast, as there are some bargains to be had to do hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment