Tuesday 19 December 2017

Happy Hours

I have the joy of working in an elderly people day centre and have doing a Stampin Up card class there every week for the past four years.  I have a lovely bunch of ladies who get the opportunity to create cards for family and friends throughout the year and they really love what they do.

Stampin Up has a lovely

Statement from the Heart
To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity & worthwhile accomplishments...........in this we make a difference.

Today a received a Christmas card from some of my ladies with these lovely words inside which really put a smile on my face.

Thank you for all the Happy Hours making our lovely cards.

This is what Stampin Up is all about and I am truly blessed to be part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment