Saturday 9 December 2017

How to Have A Fun Happy Birthday

Birthdays are a really special time of the year and  I celebrated my birthday last week.

Make Hand Made Birthday Cards

I have lots of Stampin Up friends and there is nothing like receiving a hand made birthday card.


Stampin Blends alcohol markers. are the markers that I used to colour this lovely card using one of the brand new products Bird Banter which launches in the Spring/Summer catalogue coming 1st January 2018.

I am blessed with a large family. I have two sons and daughter in laws and six gorgeous grandchildren.  The sentiment on this card "still suspiciously young looking, I see" made me chuckle as the family gave me a birthday cake and put a huge pillar candle in the centre as they reckoned they wouldn't be able to fit small candle on the cake as I was now sooo old.  I just love their humour.

This is the video of the cake, which makes me smile every time I watch it.

Smiles and laughter is what birthdays are all about and mine had plenty of both. 

The launch of the Spring Summer catalogue and Saleabration where for every £45 spent across any of the current catalogue you can choose a FREE product from the Saleabration brochure starts 1st January 2018.  If you would like a copy of both of the brochures then just drop me a line and I'd be happy to send you ne.

There is still time until the 14th December to buy last minute Christmas gifts from Stampin Up so have a look in the SHOP button above and get those last minute gifts for the crafter in your life.




No comments:

Post a Comment