Wednesday 13 December 2017

Teenage Cards Using Stampin Up Epic Celebrations.

Who doesn't like an Epic Celebration.  Well Jan 1st 2018 Sale-A-Bration begins. For every £45 spent throughout the current Stampin Up catalogues you get a FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure.

So today I thought I would give you a sneak peak of one of those products Epic Celebrations.  Now if you have teenagers then cards can be a bit of a problem.  Teenagers like something that is on trend and particularly something that is cool.

I have a granddaughter who will be 13 in 2018 and these trainers with the "Here's to an Epic Celebration" is just perfect.  I Used Berry Burst Classic Stampin ink pad.
and coordinating cardstock and my favourite water colouring tool the Aquapainter.

Over the next few days I will show you some other ideas for a teenage boy and a guitar fan using this up and coming FREE stamp set coming Jan 1st 2018.

Want to receive your copy of the Sale-A-Bration brochure together with the Spring/Summer catalogue then just drop me a line.


No comments:

Post a Comment