Thursday 23 May 2019

Stampin Up New Free As A Bird - colouring tips for the birds

Have you ever struggled with colouring  to achieve a realistic look? Me too.  With a lot of practise and trial and error I have, I think, cracked it.

Using our STAMPIN UP BLENDS pairs of light and dark dual tipped alcohol markers I will show you how to colour the new Free As A Bird stamp set birds.

These little birds have some light and dark area to give a realistic look.  I used the light and dark pool party, light crumb cake and ivory for the branch, old olive light and dark for the leaves and daffodil delight light and dark for the flowers.

Here is  step by step video tutorial which will help those like myself who struggled in colouring my birds.  I hop you will give it a try and remember the Free As A Bird stamp set is available June 4th I the new annual catalogue.  Want a copy just leave me a note and I will post one out to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment