Thursday 16 May 2019

Stampin Up New Perennial Flower Punch - Two Tone Stamping.

Stampin Up New annual catalogue launches June 3rd 2019 and the Perrenial Flower Punch is a must have to create lovely punched flowers. Combine it with the Floral Essence stamp set and get a 10% discount.


How pretty is this flower? Created with the new Perennial Flower Punch and the Floral Essence stamp set in the new annual catalogue.

I used Whisper White Craft Ink and Gorgeous Grape ink pads to create a lovely two tone image. Using white craft ink works really well on lined stamps like this to give some lovely natural highlights and on coloured cardstocks really makes it stand out.

As always I have made a step by step video tutorial so you can have a go and create this lovely flower.



The new annual catalogue will be with all my customers who have purchased in the last year FREE of charge and postage, over the next week, so I hope you are excited as I am and have pen and paper ready for a large wish list as this is a stunning catalogue jam packed with gorgeousness.

Want a catalogue and not a customer yet? Email me allmark.j@sky.com and I will be happy to send you a copy in the post so you can join my growing customers and buy some of these gorgeous products.

No comments:

Post a Comment