Tuesday 29 October 2019

10 Crafty Questions Challenge tagged by AntonioMakes

Ever wanted to know a little bit more about me and my crafty passion? Well I was invited by fellow Youtuber AntonioMakes to take part in the 10 Crafty Questions Challenge, which has been doing the rounds so here are the 10 questions asked and my answers : -

  1. Your name
  2. How did your channel name come about
  3. Favourite craft
  4. Favourite shopping place for craft material
  5. 5 top crafters you enjoy the most
  6. favourite colours
  7. Where does love of craft come from
  8. When did first start crafting
  9. Favourite craft so far
  10. Favourite Craft tool.
To continue this on we were asked to invite some other crafters to take part.

Mine are Fiona from the facebook group The Joy of Sets and Andrea from Craft Little Things

There links are below so you can visit and see their wonderful work




If anyone else has a YouTube channel or Facebook group and would like to have a bit of fun with this challenge, then please feel free to use me as your tag.



Hope you enjoyed finding out a little bit more about me in this bit of fun and will be back to my crafting passion with videos and blogs now.

No comments:

Post a Comment