Thursday 3 October 2019

Christmas Crafting on a budget - #3 Pretty tags using Beauty & Joy stamp set.

Welcome to number 3 of my series on Christmas Crafting on a budget.  Beauty & Joy is the stamp set we are using. 13 stamps for just £15 and this is the third of five projects using this one stamp set.  When you purchase a stamp set you want it to be used for multiple projects and card ideas to get your money's worth.  This is where I come in with some ideas and inspiration to make the most out of the products you buy.

I have a very large list of family and friends to make for at Christmas, from stocking filler ideas to bits that I can add to hampers and Christmas boxes and then of course there are the cards to make.  So being frugal and budget conscious is very important to me.  This is where the idea of this series came from as I know I am not the only one.

So todays project is tags.  Now this year with everyone becoming more planet friendly and trying not to use s much glittered fancy wrapping paper, brown paper is becoming very popular. Like the song brown paper packages tied up in string.

So these tags are made using Crumb Cake and Soft Suede cardstock oh and some Very Vanilla with a fun way to give added texture to the main image using the Beauty &Joy stamp set.

There is quite a list of punches that I used.  Punches are easy to use and last forever,so fall into my budget friendly.

Here are the punches used and links to buy - 

Circle punches - HERE
Leaf Punch - HERE
Sprig Punch - HERE
Perennial Flower Punch - HERE

Watch my step by step video tutorial to see how to make these pretty tags.



No comments:

Post a Comment