Sunday 6 October 2019

Review & Comparison New Stampin Up Paper Trimmer available soon.

The New Stampin Up Paper Trimmer, available soon for customers, as a demonstrator I have been able to order and I will give you my honest opinion, review and comparison to the recently retired trimmer.

Well first thoughts and I am quite impressed. What I like -
  • Arm which measures up to 17"
  • Centrally located blade with centre hold for easier cutting
  • Lighter
  • Hanging hole so can be stored on the wall in the craft room
  • little wheel in scoring blade which scores deeper and better
  • Replacement blades come in pack of 4
  • Easy to see measurements for accurate cutting
These are a few first impressions and I will let you know how it fairs up to daily use over the coming weeks.

First impressions I like it.  I loved the recently retired trimmer but for £23 it is not a high budget item so am happy to move on a use this new trimmer.  Having the Stampin Up name behind it I know that it will be of high quality and if I have any problems they will be rectified with just a phone call.

I have made a video so you can see for yourself.  Demonstrators are able to buy the new trimmer now, so if you can't wait and have thought about becoming a demonstrator, then now is the time.

We havn't got a launch date for customers yet, but as soon as we do I will let you know.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great video on the new paper trimmer; mine comes on Thursday, I can hardly wait

    ReplyDelete