Saturday 15 December 2012

Humming bird delight

I love the versatility of Stampin' Up products and just enjoying putting different ideas together to create something beautiful.  This card just comes to life with the lovely smooch spritz.  Just spray a little on any card to give it a lovely shimmery shine.  It is becoming one of my favourite accesories and at £4.50 for a big 11ml spray applicator it is great value too as a little goes a long way.

 
 
 
I have used the vanilla shimmer but there are two other great shades, gold glow & silver foil.  They add such a lovely finish.
 
If you would like a catalogue or to buy any of the Stampin' Up products you can't buy them in the shops or online but only through a Stampin' Up demonstrator, which I am so please get in touch my email at allmark.j@sky.com
Thank you for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment