Sunday 30 December 2012

Sneek Peek Sale-A-Bration

Well I couldn't resist putting this up as a sneek peek of what is to be coming soon in Stampin' Up! Sale-a-Bration.  Soo excited as some of these stamp sets are just beautiful.  As you know I really love the vintage look and shabby chic and it is so current in the shops in everything that is out there.  I always find it interesting that everything seems to go in cycles and will come in and out of fashion.  So I am really pleased that one of the great iconic things that we associate with Britain is the red telephone box.  With the advent of mobile phones there are very few telephone boxes left and there are (as far as I am aware) no traditional old red telephone boxes.

I really love this image as it has been line drawn so is easy to colour in with water colours (which is what I did)  The background is a designer series paper called 'Fan Fair' which I really like as it has a lot of subtle colour matches which work well to compliment a busy print/main stamp rather than overwhelm it.

So this gorgeous telephone box is part of a stamp set which will be launched as part of Stampin' Up! Sale-a-Bration coming soon.  If you would like to be one of the first to see these new products when the catalogue is launched then please get in touch and I would be happy to send you one allmark.j@sky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment