Sunday 28 April 2013

100 posts

November 19th last year I started my blog and 5 months later this is my 100th post.  Wow how time flies.  My journey with Stampin' Up! has been great and I have learned so much about making cards.  Techniques, colours, textures and above all having lots of fun and meeting some fabulous people.

This was one of my first cards.  I look back now and smile at the simplicity and lack of imagination or technique.  I was extremely proud of this card.


And now...........a more recent card with more colour and dimension and lots of texture.  Both cards have a pearl in the centre of the butterfly, but I love the new stampin' up! butterfly stamp compared to the old one.

Crafting is a journey and it is good to sometimes look back and see how time and experience and allowed me to develop.  Funnily this is only 5 months in, I wonder what I will be showing at my 500th post or in 5 years time.  One thing I know I will always have a passion for creating.

Remember you can get in touch via email allmark.j@sky.com if you are interested in any stampin' up! products.

Happy crafting and thanks for stopping by :))

3 comments:

  1. It's funny when you look back, isn't it?? I guess it's like looking at pics of us in favourite outfits; at the time they seemed like a good idea and made us feel amazing, then with the passage of time we look at them and think "what the golly gosh were we wearing?!"

    It's been lovely watching you on your creative journey, your cards are always beautiful xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad we are sharing our creative journeys together :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I'm sharing my creative journey with such fab people xxx

    ReplyDelete