Thursday 11 April 2013

Flower Garden textured embossing folder

Wow I am so pleased with this new embossing folder.  Just ran it through the big shot and then started playing around with colour.  With a little bit of sponging and using some of the ink pads the effects are really beautiful.

This was done with calypso coral, certain celery & so saffron ink pads.  I cut out and over-layed so the whole card was filled with flowers.

Check back over the next couple of days to see some other colour designs using this great embossing folder and it's only £7.50 an absolute bargain as there is so much you can create with it. (you do need a big shot to be able to use this folder)

Spring has sprung and can't wait for my garden to be filled with the real thing.

Fancy joining my team or ordering some of the sumptuous stampin' up! products then just give me a shout allmark.j@sky.com

Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment