Wednesday 24 April 2013

Card Making Classes Farnham

One of my favourite times of the week is when I hold a card making class in Farnham with some beautiful elderly people.  The class has proved increasingly more popular and proves that you are never too old to craft.

This week we used the bird builder punch, designer series paper and co-ordinating cardstock.  Everyone designed a slighly different card and the results were gorgeous.


These are just a few of the lovely finished cards.

I hold classes for all age groups (minimum of 6 people) in the Farnham area.  Classes fill up quickly so please email me allmark.j@sky.com to be added to the list of up and coming classes.

If you have 5 friends and would like to hold a class in your home and live within a 10 mile radius of GU9 (Farnham) or would like to hold a party where I can showcase some of the fantastic Stampin' Up! products then just let me know allmark.j@sky.com

Happy crafting :)))

1 comment: