Sunday 21 April 2013

Rich Razzleberry

I just love this name for an ink pad and it is just like a big juicy berry bursting with glorious colour.


One of the things I love about Stampin' Up! is that everything matches perfectly, cardstock, ink pads and designer series paper.

I used my big shot to make a frame in whisper white cardstock using the framed tulips with my big shot and then sponged with the rich razzleberry ink pad.  Mounted on rich razzleberry cardstock. with the cupcake framed with some deigner series paper it is a simple card with gorgeous colour.

The cup cake was part of a stamp set which was a freebie during a recent promotion.  Stampin' Up! is good at offering lots of great offers during the year which I always try and include on my blog.  So keep dropping by.

Happy crafting and enjoy the weekend
allmark.j@sky.com if you want to get in touch.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely colour - no wonder you made this a feature on your blog! I love its rich, plummy tones :-)
    Beautiful card
    xx

    ReplyDelete