Thursday 8 August 2013

Stampin' Up! Best of Shelli

Well after a busy couple of weeks moving my son and daughter in law into their new home I have at last found some time to get back on the pc and catch up on my blog.

Have been working on lots of cards and have bought some lovely new stamp sets which I will be showcasing over the next few weeks.  My customers are lovely and with their purchases I can build my own collection with the minimum outlay (one of the great benefits of being a stampin' up! demonstrator)

So my stamp set today is Best of Shelli, these are limited sets which can be purchased for £13.95 and this set has 7 stamps.  I have used two of the baroque stamps for the background and the heart. (There is also birthday presents, an antique typewriter, some diamond chevrons and a beautiful hummingbird)

I used Baja breeze a gorgeous subtle blue for the cardstock, ink and designer series paper and coastal cabana for the little flowers.  I ran the paper through the big shot with the pretty print embossing folder for some texture.

If you would like a catalogue or want to purchase any products then just drop me an email allmark.j@sky.com and I'd be happy to help.

Fancy joining my team and taking advantage of all the benefits of being a stampin' up! demonstrator then again just drop me a line.

Happy crafting :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment