Thursday 15 August 2013

Stampin' up! Simply sketched

This is another card from the lovely simply sketched stamp set.

I am really enjoying making some cards using sponging and water colour with the blender pens (see yesterday's blog for details)



This sweet little bird in the reeds takes to gentle watercolouring very well.  I amke a mask using the oval die and then gently sponge the background.  This card I used so saffron which is a gentle yellow colour.  Stampin' Up! ink pads are great value at £4.95 and come in a huge range.  I have been using mine constantly for over a year now and there is still no sign of them drying out or loosing their juiciness.  However when they do you can buy ink refills for £2.75 .

For all your stampin' up! needs or to order a catalogue just drop me a line allmark.j@sky.com and I'd be happy to oblige.

Happy stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment