Sunday 11 August 2013

Stampin' Up! Truly Grateful

The new autumn/winter range from stampin' up! will be launched soon and one of the benefits of being a stampin' up! demonstrator is that you get to pre-order and have a play before they go on general release.  So here is a sneak peak of the fabulous Truly Grateful stamp set. My favourite tree is the mighty oak and from little acorns mighty oaks grow is a truly meaningful saying as it doesn't matter how small or insignificant you may seem if you put your mind to it your can grow and achieve huge things.  When I embarked on my stampin' up! journey and started making cards I sometimes felt that I was never going to achieve the results I wanted.  But through practise and just having fun I now feel that I have become my own mighty oak.

So this card is a monatge of acorns, lightly watercoloured to produce this little acorn or mighty oak card.



If you would like a copy of the new autumn/winter catalogue packed full of autumn, harvest, halloween and christmas goodies and ideas then just get in touch allmark.j@sky.com and I will send one out to you for the start of the launch.

Happy stampin' :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment