Friday 20 September 2013

I'm Back

Well it has been a little while since I last posted, but I have been really busy and I'm afraid my blog has taken a back seat.  So I am now back and will give you all a bit of a catch up of what I have been up to.

The festival season ended with us crewing at my favourite festival Weyfest.  This is a local festival to me in Tilford Rural Life Centre and the weather was glorious which made it the biggest and most successful festival yet.





This is rustybus our 1959 split screen bus and the retro awning which makes our camping and festival experiences so much fun.  There is nothing like spending time outdoors in the sunshine or whatever the weather throws at us, cooking our food on an open fire and enjoying our beautiful countrside.

Tomorrow I will tell you all about the hallway extension with two glorious stained glass panels.

See you all tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment