Thursday 26 September 2013

Stampin' Up! oval framelits


The oval framelits are great for making frames on cards as they are all stackable so you can ensure you get the right proportions.  This card was made with the retired deer stamp (there are some new deer images in the new catalogue which would work equally well)stamped in white to give a pretty silhouette.  To give the wrought iron portal effect I punched little circles using the owl punch. 





A combination of yellow and black was something I havn't used before but the effect I ws really pleased with.

Stampin' up! products are so versatile and creative as your mind will allow which I really love.  Drop me a line allmark.j@sky.com if you would like to learn more or purchase any of stampin' up! great products.

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment