Monday 30 September 2013

Stampin' Up! Pretty pegs

Oh what fun I have been having today in preparation for an up and coming craft fayre I am attending in 2 weeks time.  Have been having such fun with pegs.  Pegs are so useful and are great to clip all sorts of things together, clip a card to a present, put on a gift, put on a plant pot or bunch of flowers, stick on the fridge to clip things too, in fact there are so many uses for pegs that I thought I would decorate some.



These have been covered using some designer series paper then a little circular attachment has been added for interest using a variety of stampin' up! stamp sets & inks and then punching out using a circular punch.

Tomorrow I will show you another way of decorating pegs.

allmark.j@sky.com is my email if you would like to get in touch.

Happy crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment