Wednesday 25 September 2013

Stampin' Up! Lovely as a Tree

This is probaly my favourite stamp set.  It is one of stampin' up!'s longest standing sets and is just gorgeous.  I have used one of the stamps to create this Yule card.  I made a mask using the oval framelits and then sponged in two shades of blue, masking out a circle for the moon.  I then embossed over the tree with some sparkly to give a shimmer (doesn't really show in the photo).

As stampin' up! only have traditional seasonal sentiments I printed out some Yule words on the laptop and then used the word window punch and mounted using a couple of dimensionals.





The effect is lovely and makes a great seasonal card.

For all your stampin' up! needs just frop me a line allmark.j@sky.com and I will rush your order direct to you.

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment