Sunday 25 September 2016

Stampin Up Double Z fold Christmas cards

There have been a lot of posts recently using the double Z fold cards so I thought I would have a go with some for Christmas.

The cardstock is cut at 11" x 4.5" and scored at 5.5 and 2 3/4" and the band is 1" wide and scored the same.  Decorate with dsp of choice. I chose the new in colours envelope paper which is a little thinner but works really well for this project. The second card I just used some retired dsp from my stash.  Really doesn't matter what you choose just coordinate it with whatever images you are going to put across the card.

This one is using the lovely merry mice a set I adore and then fussy cut and stuck down.  Love these little characters as they lend to be watercoloured with the aquapainters.

This second one is using the Christmas cookie cutter reindeer and I kept this simple just using black ink and keeping the single colour tone. I added a sentiment banner with a little ribbon to just add an extra dimension.

So have a go with this Z fo,d and see what you can create.

All products are Stampin Up and the link as at the top of the page. When ordering please use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment