Thursday 29 September 2016

Stampin Up Merry Mice

I saw this wonderful card on pintrest by Patsy Waggoner in MN and thought I would CASE it. Now case for those that don't know is to copy and share everything and that is the ethos of Stampin Up. I have recreated the card with my own twist and I just love it.

I used the in colour emerald envy and real red and die cut the mouse using the circle framelits dies to make the 'O' 

The in colour envelope dsp is great to use as backgrounds a little thinner than standard dsp but works just as well and coordinates the watercolouring. As always I used the fabulous aquapainters and my ink pads by squeezing the ink pad so a little pools in the lid.

To tie everything together and being Christmas I used some glitter to add some sparkle.

Merry mice is available through Stampin Up link above and when you order pleae use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment