Monday 12 September 2016

Stampin Up Fabulous Flora hostess set

One of the lovely things about Stampin Up is that you can buy exclusive stamp sets by hosting party's or spending over £150 and this Fabulous Flora is one of the sets in the annual catalogue which you can get.

Now if you are in the Uk and within a 10 mile radius of Farnham I Surrey then as a demonstrator I can come to your home for a Stampin Up party. You get to see  how fabulous Stampin Up is for paper crafting and with Christmas just around the corner how to create your own Christmas cards, gift boxes and much more. Have a fun evening with friends and as the hostess take advantage of some of the great hostess sets on offer.

If you just want to increase or start your own stash of fabulous crafting products then just click on the link at the top of the page  to take you  to the Stampin Up website and use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice.

So to today's project Fabulous Flora a lovely hostess set.

Thus first sample is created by making a mask (I used the oval framelits) and then sponge the area using our sponge daubers to create a background.  I used rich razzleberry and peakaboo peach and the. Stamp the image in black over the top.

I mounted on rich razzleberry cardstock and added some coordinating candy dots to finish.

This sample is watercolouring with the aquapainter stand then mounting on cardstock and coordinating dsp. The sentiment is using the teeny tiny sentiments a real go to set with all the sentiments you can think of for all occasions.

I hope you enjoyed today's projects and the ideas I create in my blog. Please feel to give me the odd comment and thanks for following me.

No comments:

Post a Comment