Thursday 29 June 2017

Daisy Delights Thank You

Good morning everyone. I just wanted to send out a big Thank You to everyone who has supported my YouTube channel and this blog.

I started my YouTube channel 3 months ago and my goal is to get to 1000 subscribers in a year.  Well I am delighted that I have 222 subscribers already.  Growing my online presence with my blog and YouTube channel is great fun and my joy is making cards and projects and sharing new products with you all and showing how fabulous Stampin Up is.

So todays card is a Thank You card using Daisy Delights a very versatile and popular set which comes with a coordinating punch,


My shop button is available for you to purchase this wonderful set. Enjoy your day and catch up with you soon for more fun project ideas.

*This bundle Daisy Delight and coordinating punch has proved so popular that it is currently out of stock and not available. However as soon as stocks are back in I will let you know so that you can place your order. Thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment