Monday 19 June 2017

Stampin Up Floral Statements

Stampin Up Floral Statements

Following on from my video where I showed you how to colour the lovely rose image with a vibrant red I thought I would show you the two cards in the video and how I finished them.

This image I had only just coloured one of the roses so I decided to make the rest monochrome using smoky slate and the aqaupainter and just coloured the complete area apart from the one rose. I then just added a small ring to pop out the rose by cutting two concentric circles in black cardstock. A simple yet effective card and very easy to achieve.

This image I just added the sentiment from the Hello Sunshine thinlets dies in sweet sugarplum and then stamped around the edges in the floral leaves from the Timeless Textures stamp set.



These other two images were on the video so as you can see there are so many different combinations to create a beautiful card with the stamp set and I am sure it will become a very popular set in the new Annual Catalogue.

If you missed the video, here it is again and do look at subscribing to my blog and YouTube channel as I post regularly with all the latest products from Stampin Up.


Products Used - Go to my shop button to purchase or click on highlighted words.

Floral Statements Clear Mount £16

















No comments:

Post a Comment