Sunday 4 June 2017

Stampin Up Colourful Seasons Life Is A Beautiful Thing

Creating Simple One Layer Cards

Sometimes we seem to forget that not everybody has a die cutting machine such as a Big Shot and the idea of die cutting is not everybody's taste.  As a crafter I love to do all types of cards and yes I love my Big Shot but sometimes a simpler approach can give a beautiful result.

Colourful Seasons  

Colourful Seasons is a photopolymer stamp set of 24 different images
It is a very versatile set as it can be used at any time of the year including Christmas with the lovely snowflake images and has this lovely deckchair and cold drink with straw which I have used on the card above.

The colour I chose for this card is Lemon/Lime Twist a vibrant green colour ideal for a summery scene.

So if you are a beginner stamper or just starting out why not consider the Colourful Seasons stamp set. All products are available through my shop button above or by clicking any of the highlighted links.

Thanks for dropping by, have a great day and catch you again soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment