Saturday, 24 June 2017

Video Tutorial Stampin Up Magical Mermaid

Video Tutorial Stampin Up Magical Mermaid

The Magical Mermaid stamp set from Stampin Up is a lovely set to create some great cards with.  They are ideal for the youngsters, teenagers and every person who loves the magical quality of this mythical sea creature.

I have created a video to show you how I created the triple mermaid in this card using a masking technique to prevent the images covering each other and giving the illusion of each mermaid being behind the other.


*apologies for my head appearing in this video I hope it doesn't detract from your enjoyment










Please look at subscribing to my blog and YouTube channel as I post regular videos and tutorials.

All products are available through the shop button above or by clicking the highlighted images.

Thanks for stopping by and catch you all again soon.