Tuesday 8 August 2017

How to Create a Fun Abstract Art Background with Acrylic Blocks.

How To Create a Fun Abstract Art Background with Acrylic Blocks.

I really love making backgrounds and one of the simplest and quickest backgrounds is using our acrylic blocks.

Tranquil Tide, Dapper Denim and Night of Navy ink pads created this background.

The video tutorial shows you a step by step guide to achieve this simple background.

Tip for the day

Have you noticed the little hearts that I used for embellishments? They can be found in The Jar of Love framelits and are great to use up little scraps of cardstock and will die cut 8 in one go.  I keep a little jar of these to use on projects as who doesn't love a few heart enbellishmets.

All products are available through the shop button above.  Please subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel as I regularly post tutorials and fun ideas for projects using Stampin Up latest prducts.



No comments:

Post a Comment