Thursday 10 August 2017

Stampin Up Sneak Peak Musical Season

The Autumn/Winter catalogue is coming on the 1st September. Want to get your hands on one? It is jam packed full of gorgeous products. Drop me a line and I will send one out to you ready for the 1st.

Musical Season bundle is one of these lovely sets. A stamp set and coordinating framelits and for all the music lovers out there it is going to be a must.

I've copper embossed the mandolin and the harp to coordinate with the lovely background and yes the background is made from off cuts of the new Year of Cheer speciality designer series paper teamed with the metallics washi tape.

Sign up to my blog so you don't miss anything as I will be showcasing more sneak peaks of the new products from the Autumn/winter catalogue over the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment