Friday 4 August 2017

Stampin Up Colourful Seasons

Stampin Up Colourful Seasons

Hello and welcome to Amethystarcrafting. Colourful Seasons is my one go to stamp set as it has something for everyone.  It is the stamp set that I recommend for all my beginners as there is so much to choose from.

This card is using the snowflakes from the set and the coordinating die set to make a lovely simple Christmas card.

If you don't have the Big Shot to create the cut out snowflakes you can always repeat the stamp pattern in a coordinating colour perhaps pool party.  I used smokey slate for the snowflakes some silver foil paper.

I have used this stamp set in my beginners video as the set I would choose for its versatility. If you are just starting out then this is a good guide to help choose your first tool box.


All products are available through my shop button above.  If you haven't already subscribed to my blog or YouTube channel then please do as I post regular tutorials and videos using the latest products and techniques.





No comments:

Post a Comment