Sunday 2 December 2018

Happy Birthday to me - Sharing the love of the lovely handmade cards I received.

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me. Yes today is my birthday and I won't tell you how old I am but rest assured you can put several 21 today's into the number lol.

I was truly blessed with some wonderful cards to me and I wanted to share some of them with you.



The cards were from Barbara, Petra, Fiona and Lauren who are talented crafters from the UK and Petra is all the way from Texas.

I have put together a short video so you can see these lovely cards in more detail.




As I have been shown so much love for my birthday and I would like to share some too, so here are the links for two of these ladies who like myself have an online presence So please pop along and show them some love.

Lauren Huntley - Crafty Hippy


So I am off to celebrate my birthday as I have my family coming over for a birthday tea.
Whatever you are doing this Sunday, have a wonderful time. Smile often and share some love whenever you can.



6 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Jane - I'm glad you had a nice day - I've not seen the tie dye technique before - another lovely one to try.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fiona, Lauren has done a video tutorial for the tie dye technique so check it out when you get a minute. x

      Delete
  2. Lovely cards Jane, I'm so happy you had a happy day. Thanks for the birthday mention! Here's to another fab year xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren, You are more than welcome. Your cards and ideas are lovely so happy to share the crafty love x

      Delete
  3. Happy belated birthday Jane. You have received a wonderful collection of cards and making a video is a great way to display and remember them. Have a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete