Sunday 16 December 2018

Sale-A-Bration 2019 Stampin Up By The Bay

Sale-A-Bration starts Jan 03rd 2019 and it is a time where you can for a qualifying spend of £45 choose a FREE product from the Sale-a-bration brochure.

As a demonstrator we get to pre-order so I am able to show you some of these amazing products.

Now I love artistic stamps and By The Bay is just such a set.  I am not an artist and cannot draw, but have always wanted to.  This stamp set allow me to watercolour and create a beautiful image, thus fulfilling my dream of being an artist.

With an Aquapainterand a few ink pads you can create a beautiful watercolour effect.

Here is a step by step video tutorial to show you exactly how I achieved this subtle water colouring.




I am sending all my customers a copy of the Spring/Summer catalogue and Sale-A-Bration brochure ready for 3rd Jan 2019.  If you would like a copy then just let me know and I will happily post them out to you free of charge. Just drop me an email allmark.j@sky.com


5 comments:

  1. Love this Jane and I know what you mean about being an artist. Having a professional artist for a brother and coming from a family where mum and all 4 brothers can draw and paint I always feel a bit lacking and don't mind a cheat with a good stamp set. Something I'm just getting a feel for in my papercrafting journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Andrea, I know what you mean, my brother also is a brilliant artist and my late mother studies art at St Martins in London and was a fashion designer with Simplicity patterns doing many of the line drawings for the patterns. x

      Delete
  2. These are so soft and pretty! I'm with you and Andrea. God didn't bless me with any drawing abilities, but all 3 of my children can. I love being able to create soft watercolored images, too. These are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer, this is why I love SU I can be an artist with some stamps and inks x

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the video. Your watercolor looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete