Sunday 30 December 2018

Stampin Up Sale-a-bration 2019 Botanical Butterfly & Butterfly Gala

Saleabration is almost here 3rd January 2019 and butterflies are in full force I the Spring/Summer catalogue.

Having just returned from a week in Scotland for Christmas with my adored 96 year old Uncle I am catching up with some of the YouTube videos I  posted over the holiday period.

Butterflies! Now I don't know about you but I love butterflies and Butterfly Gala is a new stamp set and punch bundle which is just stunning.  There is some dsp which can be selected for free from the Saleabration catalogue for a qualifying order of £45 and it compliments the stamp set and punch perfectly.. Some of the images on the dsp fit the punch exactly too.

How stunning is this paper?So I teamed up the dsp with the butterflies in the stamp set and used the same colours to coordinate.

Here is a step by step video tutorial to show you how to make this beautiful card.

Don't forget to use my shop on the 3rd January to order your stamp set and coordinating punch bundle saving 10% and then look at choosing something from the Saleabration brochure if your order is £45 or over.  Remember for each £45 you get to choose a free item so for £90 you get 2 free items or 1 of the higher value items.

Not got a catalogue yet then just drop me a line and I will send one out for you.





4 comments:

  1. Wow -loads of butterflies - do you know there was one flying around a restaurant hubby and I went to on 30th December - butterflies in December!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How lovely Fiona, Just love this paper and being free is even better lol. x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card Jane, I am so happy we have butterflies back in the Catalogues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy. Yes I just love this set and the duet punch makes it so easy. x

      Delete