Thursday 13 December 2018

Stampin Up Sneak Peek Happy Tails stamp & punch bundle

How exciting, my pre-order arrived today with lots of goodies from the up and coming Spring/Summer catalogue 2019 which launches on Jan 3rd 2019.

If you would like  catalogue just drop me an email and I will be sending them out over the next few days. allmark.j@sky.com

So as you all know I love dogs and have a sweet little spaniel cross who is my world.   I have always had dogs, most of whom have been rescue, so when Stampin Up brought out Happy Tails (Jan03 2019) I just had to put it in my pre-order and I am not disappointed.

A stamp set and coordinating punch to create a variety of different dogs.  So with 101 dalmations in mind this is my first creation.

Quick and simple to make, the dalmation is stamped as the dog outline and the spots stamp was added. A cute little collar was added in Fresh Fig and then the whole image was easily punched out with the coordinating punch.  Little paw prints and a sentiment and this card was finished.

Want to see it in more detail then watch the step by step video tutorial.  This is going to be on every dog lovers wish list and I can't wait to create some different dog breeds using this great set.



Over the next couple of weeks I will be showing you more stamp sets, dsp and punches from the Spring/Summer catalogue and Sale-a-bration so if you haven't already don't forget to subscribe to my blog and YouTube so you don't miss anything.  I am so excited to show you some of the brand new sets.

2 comments:

  1. Jane, what a great card, I have just purchased this set too, and can’t wait to use it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trish, I just love dogs as I have always had dogs, so yes this is such a great stamp set and with the punch it I so easy to use. Glad you liked it x

    ReplyDelete