Tuesday 13 August 2019

Create backgrounds & focal images using the NEW Beauty & Joy stamp set

The new Stampin Up Autumn/Winter catalogue is available 4th September get your FREE copy posted from me.

I can post a free copy of the Autumn/Winter catalogue if you are in the UK, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany or the Netherlands. Just drop me an email allmark.j@sky.com with your address details and I will pop one in the post.

The NEW Beauty & Joy stamp set has some lovely planters and plant images that are perfect all year round.  As it was a horrible wet day and not the heat of Summer as expected for August I chose a bright summery card using Melon Mambo.

Making use of the leaf stamp I stamped the background in Pear Pizazz which works perfectly with the bright Melon Mambo.

Here is a step by step video tutorial to show you how to achieve this lovely card.






No comments:

Post a Comment