Wednesday 7 August 2019

Sunburst Technique with added Shimmer using DIY mask & Sponging

I love doing different background techniques and this Sunburst Technique uses a DIY mask, some sponging and some added shimmer.

I belong to a lovely facebook group called the Joy Of Sets and we send RAK's (random acts of kindness) which are cards that we send at random points in time to fellow crafters around the globe.  So a while ago I sent a RAK using this technique and it was very popular and I was asked it I could show how to create the background.

It is always a pleasure to know that something you have made wants to be shared and so I was delighted to oblige (even though it has taken me a few weeks lol, as to be honest I had completely forgotten about it.)

So here are the cards. I have stepped it up a bit by adding our Frost White Shimmer Paint

This technique is really easy to achieve with a DIY mask.

Follow the step by step video tutorial to see how

Thanks for watching and if you have not already please look at subscribing to my blog and YouTube channel.  As my subscribers know I post three times a week and try to keep things different and exciting, giving you the ideas so you can build on the themes and create your own cards and projects.



No comments:

Post a Comment