Friday 31 May 2013

Christening Candle

Have just finished the candle for my friend's grandsons christening.  This was the most ambitious candle I have done so far as it contained a lot of wording.  I decided to do it in baja breeze which is very pale and subtle and suited the occasion.  The candle looks brilliant but unfortunately the photo doesn't do it justice.

Candle making, Stampin' Up!Candle making, Stampin' Up!

Each individual letter was first stamped onto fine tissue paper and then with the heat gun melted into the candle.  It is a bit of a labour of love as is quite fiddly but the results are beautiful.  The ink I used being pale does not show well on the photo, but on the candle is quite iridescent so works really well.

Thanks for stopping by and remember my email is allmark.j@sky.com if you want to order any stampin' up! products.

No comments:

Post a Comment