Thursday 23 May 2013

New Stampin' Up! On-line Ordering

How exciting Stampin' Up! have just launched a new on-line ordering service through their demonstrators.  As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I have always been passionate about what I do and hope that all of you that have stopped by and seen my blog have been inspired by what you have seen.

Well now you can not only order by contacting me through my email allmark.j@sky.com but also through Stampin' Up! direct using me as your demonstrator.

All you have to do is click on the link below to go direct to my Stampin' Up! web page and follow the online ordering

                http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/amethystarcrafting/

Please stop by and have a look and I look forward to seeing you there.

Thanks as always for supporting my blog which I will be continuing and happy crafting to everyone :))

No comments:

Post a Comment