Friday 24 May 2013

Football fan birthday card

I have just been commissioned to make a card for a mad chelsea fan's 30th birthday.  As I am not a sports fan I didn't have any stamp sets with footballs on so I was racking my brain of what to do.  Then I came up with the idea of doing a rosette. So I set to folding lots of paper into corrugated strips (backwards and forwards) took my glue gun, held them tightly together and created the rosette.  With a chelsea logo stuck in the middle a jaunty 30 and a happy birthday it was complete.

Really pleased with it and my customer was delighted.

I now have an online shopping link if you want to buy any Stampin' Up! products http://amethystarcrafting.stampinup.net

or you can just drop me an email allmark.j@sky.com

Happy crafting and have a great weekend :)))




No comments:

Post a Comment