Friday 10 May 2013

Stampin' Up! Your Amazing

My latest delivery arrived this week and one of the stamp sets was 'Your Amazing' so I just had to have a play and create a card

I love the fact that both the sentiments are nice and big so are great for layering.

I used Baja breeze (blue) and Sahara sand (light beige) to decorate the base of the card and then over stamped with the sentiments.  I cut a circle of the gorgeous sparkly card and then cut out the balloon and put it on using dimensionals to give that 3d look.

Will be playing around more with this set as I really like the vintage look.

If you like what you see and would like to order any products from stampin' up! then just get in touch allmark.j@sky.com your friendly local demonstrator.

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment