Monday 13 May 2013

Happy Birthday

A big huge happy birthday to my wonderful son.  It always amazes me how time flies but he will always be my little boy.  This is quite a joke really as he is 6'2 tall and has never been little in any way.

So a special card today for his birthday



I used YourAmazing stamp set for the sentiments (my favourite at th moment) and a retired set for the truck which I watercoloured and then stamped a letter'J' on the door to personalise it.

Stampin' Up! products are so versatile and the background is stamped using a couple of wheel stamps.  It always amazes me how with two pieces of blank paper and a bit of creativity fun cards can be made.

Like what you see? then just get in touch allmark.j@sky.com for a catalogue or to place an order.

Thanks for stopping by ........and for my gorgeous son a very happy birthday xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment