Wednesday 28 November 2012

hanging chocolate tree decorations

Have been having some fun today making this yummy little tree decoration using some chocolate coins (thanks goes to Lauren for coin idea)  Well I  got some gold chocolate coins the ones that come in a little bag & decided to make individual tree decorations.  I stuck a circle of card stock to cover the gold coin on both sides, put a heart & a little sentiment on top & then added some twine to hang on the tree.  As the bag contains 9 coins I now can make 9 decorations to co-ordinate with my red & green theme on my tree.  Can't wait to get my tree in from the garden & the decorations down from the loft, but a bit early yet so time to make the other 7 decorations.

 
 
 
Stampin' Up products used : -
  • lucky limeade card stock
  • Festival of Prints - Designer series paper
  • full heart punch
  • decorative label punch
  • sentiment stamp is a retired set but there are lots of yummy ones in current catalogue
If you want to buy any of these products then please get in touch allmark.j@sky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment