Tuesday 26 November 2013

Stampin' Up! Yoda punch art card

It is my lovely grandson's birthday this week and he is a StarWars fan especially the lego so I have bought him a lego set for his birthday but wanted to try and make a personalised card for him.  You Tube is a fantastic place to get ideas and I found a way to make Yoda.  I have tweaked it a bit but know that he will be delighted.





I used the bird builder punch for his ears, sponged with soft suede to give texture,  The oval punch gave his head and body and some glimmer paper punched with the window punch made his light saber.  Had to personalise with his name and used sketch alphabet and numbers set 130565 at £19.95 which is fantastic value and allows me to personalise my cards.

Hope you like him, drop me a line allmark.j@sky.com if you would like a catalogue or would like to order any stampin' up! products.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting :)

1 comment: