Friday 19 September 2014

Little Girl Birthday Card

Well exciting events.  I have just started my own facebook page full of all the cards that I have made for customers, friends and family.  This is another umbrella for me to sell my own personalised cards and papercraft.

Please if you could follow the link and like for me it will help to grown my little business and help me in my crafting journey.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/amethystarcrafting

Todays card is my first order for a little girl's 2nd birthday.  She has a stuffed elephant which she takes with her everywhere so I made a little elephant and put her name on the card.



I decorated the card with lots of liquid pearls in pink and white and embossed the edge of the card.

Hope you all have a great weeknd and enjoy the last of the warmth and sunshine and hot temperatures as the forecast is for cooler weather next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment