Thursday 23 October 2014

Viva Inka Gold wedding card

I have just got my hands on this wonderful product.  It is a glimmer shimmer paint with beeswax in so that it can be buffed when dry to give a really gorgous shine.  It can be painted, rubbed, mixed to create some wonderful looks.

I was asked to do a wedding card so used some of the inka gold to give this card a real wow factor.



It is fantastic on embossing and I used some wet and dry to apply the paint.  I used three colours, platinumn, copper and red, building up the layers and buffing inbetween each coat.  The results are fantastic and was really pleased.

As you know you can purchase any of my cards and have them made especially for whatever occasion and personalised with names of choice.

Contact me allmark.j@sky.com or visit my facebook page for more ideas
https://www.facebook.com/#!/amethystarcrafting

No comments:

Post a Comment