Tuesday 5 July 2016

Stampin Up New Annual Catalogue 2016/17

The 1st June this year the Stampin Up catalogue was launched and if you check back through my blog you will see some of the lovely projects you can make with some of the stamp sets and the new in colour ink pads. This years catalogue like all other years is jam packed with fabulous crafty books and there is a link at the top of this blog which will take you to the catalogue. Ordering is simple and when you purchase you have to choose a demonstrator so please use me Jane Allmark.

I am not a very techy person so I havnt got all bells and whistles to links but it works and I hope that the projects which I show give you all inspiration.

This is the cover of the new catalogue showing the lovely new in colours.  If you would like a copy sent to you then just get in touch and if you are in the GU9 area and would like to come along to one of my workshops or classes again just drop me a line.

Stampin Up is my hobby and passion and I find this by being a demonstrator so every bit helps. Have a wonderful day and look forwarders seeing you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment