Monday 19 September 2016

Stampin Up In This World

It's funny how sometimes a fabulous stamp set just jumps out at me and has many possibilities that I have to just go ahead and purchase it.

Well the Stampin Up In this World is just one of those sets and I think it is one that is being overlooked. So here is a few ideas that may just get your creative juices flowing and make you go ahead and buy it.  If you do then click the link above and go to the Stampin Up official website order and then choose me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice.

 Ok so the first card is made taking the lovely butterfly stamp and cutting five out to make a hexagon. I used the aquapainters to watercolour picking up some crumb cake which I used in the background, dapper denim and peekaboo peach, two of the in colours. I love the sentiment too and I think it makes a fab card.

 The lovely door by cutting it open and the. Stamping the chair behind it makes for a lovely card with a bit of a difference. Again the aquapainter came into its own. I must admit I use them all the time as you can get some lovely subtle or bright tones even on normal cardstock as these examples are.


Another butterfly card stamped directly onto cardstock and watercoloured. I love the hexagon shape and the subtle blue tones by using various blue tones of ink pads. Again all products used are Stampin Up so whatever craft stash you need Stampin Up has it.

 This one uses the door, chair and key and background stamp. The sentiment this time I cut up and out across the card in a random fashion. I love this card and is great for those difficult masculine cards.

So a few ideas using this fun set and I am sure there are many more. Just have a go and let your creativity flow.

Happy stamping and thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment